Thank you for listening to Part 1 of this Podcast Interview with Kathy Broady, hosted by Hannah Kebbede of TAASTTA . The conclusion of that interview is now available as well.
TAASTTA — Trauma Awareness and Support Through the Arts.
Are you ready to hear Part 2 of that interview?
Encouraging trauma survivors to find healing through the arts
In this second half of the interview, you will hear about topics such as:
- Knowing your triggers
- Finding patterns in triggers
- Listening for the pain
- Pain and feelings behind rage
- Figuring out what triggers intense feelings and why
- Reacting to negative comments from others
- Not absorbing verbal abuse as truth about you
- Three main keys for healing for dissociative survivors
- Healing for the whole system
- Understanding about time differences, then from now
- Making new, healthier, safer choices as an adult
- Learning you are not bad
- Taking care of yourself as an adult
- Having the courage to look at your trauma
- Expressing yourself through art
These topics, while mentioned in the conversation, can be addressed in much more depth. There is no way in the world to talk about it all in a short amount of time. SO……
When you listen to this interview, what questions come to your mind?
Could you relate to any portion of this podcast?
To listen to more of Talk Radio Podcasts on TAASTTA, click here.
Thanks for listening, and as always, your thoughts and comments are welcome!
I wish you the very best in your healing journey.
Copyright © 2008-2018 Kathy Broady MSW and Discussing Dissociation