It’s Easter weekend.
Do you need some ideas for how to make your weekend better for your insiders?
Have you thought of some fun things you might be able to do?
This article can give you lots of ideas of pleasant things to do.
Remember…. You all have had far tooooooo much abuse already.
Instead of hurting yourselves, inside or out… do some kind and fun things with each other!
Need some ideas of fun things?
- Go for a walk outside in nature — look at the trees, the sky, the flowers, the water, the mountains — whatever nature is in your area.
- Dance to some of your favorite music. Get up and boogie!
- Color, paint, draw, color some eggs, anything creative and fun.
- Plant a small indoor flower or herb in a container where it can grow from inside your house.
- Bake some cookies or cupcakes!
- Do a jigsaw puzzle, or crossword puzzles, or candy crush.
- Go to the grocery store and pick out something brand new to eat that you have never ever had before.
- Paint your fingernails 10 different colors!
- Pick your own wild flower bouquet — using whatever plants, greenery, and tree branches you can find in your local area. And remember… sometimes “weeds” have beautiful flowers too.
- Wear your clothes backwards, walk around backwards. Do as many tasks backwards or upside down as you can do. Giggle lots because you might feel silly doing this!
I’m thinking of you all, and I wish you the best in your healing journey.
Copyright © 2008-2024 Kathy Broady and Discussing Dissociation